While Marvel's April has a bunch of new and funky stuff coming our way, DC is going the route of internet abbreviations for profane sentence fragments by stamping all their books with the above "WTF Certified" logo.
They're being cagey about what that even means, but it may have something to do with Booster Gold coming back after he blinked out of existence once Wonder Woman and Superman started making out... but when he comes back, an entire team disappears.
Buzzfeed's got a list of other teasers out of DC. Here's the list as of now.
• Booster Gold reappears while an entire team disappears
• One team is trapped in a bottle while another is changed completely
• Some heroes change their colors and other change allegiances
• Pandora battles to the death
• A close encounter of The Dark Knight kind
• There's a new, old Creeper and some old New Gods.
• One hero quits, and another hero dies
Are any of these actually related, or are they just random happenings in their books that they're trying to tease Marvel style? Do these all play into The Trinity War thing?
WTF is this really all about? They do know that WTF stands for "What The Fuck," right? Are they just plugging Marc Maron's podcast?