Over the course of the week, CTV has slowly revealed the teams who will be competing in Season 5 of The Amazing Race Canada, which begins next month.
There are YouTube creators, siblings, spouses, cousins, best friends, business partners, and dating couples. Here’s a rundown of the 10 teams:
– Karen & Burt, a vivacious, cool-under-pressure couple from Edmonton, Alta.
– Sam & Paul, out-going and fun-loving boyfriends from Toronto, Ont.
– Andrea & Ebonie, energetic best friends and business partners from Montréal, Que.
– Kenneth & Ryan, passionate best friends from Collingwood, Ont., who live their lives by one word – GIVE’R.
– Aaron and Deb, a wacky mother-son duo who work together as funeral directors in their family-run funeral home in Grand Forks, B.C.
– Korey & Ivana, chiseled fitness gurus, co-workers, and best friends from Toronto, Ont.
– Megan & Courtney, quirky cousins with absolutely no filter from Corner Brook, N.L.
– Zed & Shabbir, a fiercely driven father-son duo from Vancouver, B.C.
– Adam & Andrea, outgoing, competitive siblings from Montréal, Que.
– Dan & Riya, a pair of YouTube Creators from Toronto, Ont., whose most popular video has received more than 14 million views.
Season 5 of The Amazing Race Canada premieres on July 4th at 8pm on CTV.