There's a reason I don't play for money anymore — at least when it comes to filling out March Madness brackets.
I haven't finished in the top 90 — make that, most likely, top 50 — percentile since I was a teenager. This year was no different. Sure, I had Louisville, like most people; but the buck stops there.
Did you pick Michigan? Congrats. You're part of only 1.9 percent of people.
What about Syracuse? You're part of 1.1 percent of the population.
Wichita State? Forget it. You're a .000001 percent homer. Well, not that low; but close!
Yahoo released this information Monday, in which they declared only nine people correctly picking this year's Final Four. Nine. That's it. Badda-bing, badda-boom.
…A trail of bracket carnage that has resulted in just nine people correctly picking all four teams for Yahoo! Sports' Tourney Pick'Em Contest. Yes, that's from from an original entrant pool that totaled well over three million optimistic folks just over two weeks ago.
And here are some other pertinent stats. How many Final Four teams did you pick correctly?
· Only 10,574 (0.3%) brackets have 3 of 4 Final Four teams correct
· 277,900 (8.9%) brackets have 2 of 4 Final Four teams correct
· 1,807,344 (58.0%) brackets have 1 of 4 Final Four teams correct
· 1,018,795 (32.7%) brackets have 0 of 4 Final Four teams correct
· 71,854 (2.3%) brackets can still potentially have both of their championship game teams win
· 966,063 (31.0%) brackets remain “un-busted” (their champion pick is still alive)
Pick distribution of champion teams (among all brackets):
• Louisville 28.5%
• Michigan 1.9%
• Syracuse 1.1%
• Wichita State 0.017%
If you're one of those nine people, hit me up. I want you to call me and tell me who's going to win this year's World Series, NBA Finals, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl, U.S. Open, WWE title belt, CA. Division I High School Baseball Valley Championship………..
Photo Credit: Getty