TODAY'S GIVEAWAY… A 24" Talking TED teddy bear which you can take care of forever and ever. Plus a TED (2012) prize pack which includes one (1) Blu-Ray copy of the film, one (1) luggage tag, one (1) scarf, one (1) mini-poster, and two (2) thunder buddy sticks! Just think… if you win the grand prize today you'll be able to listen to TED talk to you all the time as he says all of these PG-13 quotes…
– I look like something you give your kid when you tell them grandma died.
– C’mon, I don’t sound that much like Peter Griffin.
– That’s my bad, I was sending a tweet.
– The Brewski run.
– C’mere ya bastard.
– Alright, good talk coach.
– Stick your finger in the loop of my tag.
– Know what I’d like to do to her, something I call a dirty fozzie.
– I didn’t know you had a baby, is it alive.
– I wuv you.
– Okay, alright so that’s where we’ll draw the line.
– Will you take care of me for ever and ever.
TED the bear only gets one home, but two (2) runners-up will each recieve their own TED prize pack…. but that's where we draw the line, only two.
And now the 2nd Graphic Lab Tee giveaway for you Star Wars fans: Chewbacca's Greedo.
You want these presents? Here's how…
1. Enter To Win via Our Email Entry Forms. This is required to win…
Grand Prize Winner of the TED Bear and Prize Pack: Juan Sanchez (Arizona)
Winners of the Prize Pack only: Cheryl Cuccia (Massachusetts) & Barbara Butler (Kansas)
Winner of the Graphic Lab Chewbacca's Greedo Tee: Bill Norris (Oregon)
Giveaways will be popping up every morning from December 11th through Saturday, December 22 on the CraveOnline homepage at 6AM PST/9AM EST and you'll have till midnight to get your entry in via our email entry form. Check out our other 11 upcoming daily giveaways here.
Along with the official CraveOnline giveaway rules you must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per person on each contest page. One additional entry per person, per social media post. Multiple entries via our email form do not increase your chance of winning, multiple social media posts do. By entering you are agreeing to have your name and state you live in posted on our web-site and/or social media outlets. Prizes are not guaranteed to arrive in time for Christmas.