So it turns out that if you get passed-out drunk in India, you might be unfortunate enough to become the lunchtime snack of a passing python.
This terrifying PSA comes after an Indian man reportedly slipped out of consciousness outside a liquor store in Kerala this week, before being eaten by a python, who swallowed the unfortunate guy WHOLE. Thank god that you live in a country where pythons don't frequent your local off-license.
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Relax everybody…turns out this was just an internet hoax run amok. The truth about the photo is SLOWLY making the rounds here.]
You definitely wouldn't want to encounter anything like this while picking up a couple of cans of Foster's and a pack of Monster Munch: