In case you missed our first foray into the both hilarious and head-smacking world of typos on Twitter, we’re bringing it back for a second round of fun. Social media has been a terrific way for us all to come together and make fun of people who put their ignorance on display for the whole world to see.
This week’s collection comes courtesy of a bunch of people who mean to be talking about cologne, but to our enjoyment think that the word is spelled: C-O-L-O-N. As you can imagine, the mix up is quite entertaining.
– Marisa Fowler (@marrs_) February 5, 2013
My monkey smells good it smells like Billy’s colon
– BrookeCoates (@BrookieNicole00) February 2, 2013
Her colon smell just like vivica fox’s
– Jay Carl (@carlington5) January 31, 2013
Some kid smells like really bad colon!
– Allie(@allieeee_b) January 30, 2013
DAVID’S COLON SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN RN
– Väłę (@vale_mondino) January 30, 2013
thanks to @alfredoo_lopezz i still smell like a guy-__- but the colon smells good tho 😀
– Stephany Dominguez (@TakingLife_Slow) January 29, 2013
Smells like someone was a little colon happy this morning #choking
– Jaclyn Maida (@jaclynmaida) January 29, 2013
Omg yes your colon does smell good but you do not need to put more on when it’s already blocking out every other smell in the room
– Sarah McLaughlin (@smac714) January 29, 2013
your colon smells great
– Jackie Murray (@jackieemurray) January 29, 2013
Wow nothing like the smell of weed and colon near the boys locker room in the morning -.-
– Ashley Villanueva (@SimplyAshlleeyy) January 31, 2013
And he smell like cheap colon
– Jennifer Duran (@ccvijennifer) February 5, 2013
“@karol_penate: its so funny when i hug a guy for a really long time, because then i feel like i smell like their colon (:” colon. yum.
– jessicaaa (@jayranger_) February 1, 2013
You smell like smoke. Put some perfume or colon on dude.
– Eri Berry(@Candylicious181) January 29, 2013
And as an added bonus, here is someone who misspelled the first name of San Francisco 49ers quarterback, Colin Kaepernick. Notice that she has no problem spelling “Kaepernick”. Then again, the typo is quite fitting considering he must really be feeling like a piece of colon after losing the Super Bowl.
I’m officially in love with Colon Kaepernick
– Emily Hunsinger (@EmilyHunsinger) February 4, 2013