Social media has been a terrific way for us all to come together and make fun of people who put their ignorance on display for the whole world to see. Last week, we enjoyed tweets from people who thought rapper was spelled RAPER.
This week’s collection comes courtesy of a bunch of people who very unfortunately, yet hilariously, don’t realize that there is no E in the word: bowl. And just like that, a random innocent tweet is now about poop.
Just getting home! Eating a bowel of cereal then I’m out!
– Ramon’s Lady (@_JustCallNiqua) February 13, 2013
Just seen this man riding a bike WHILE eating a bowel of cereal up the street..
– `*; мaya ℓoυ. (@___WomanEaterx3) February 12, 2013
almost done getting dressed than deff eating a bowel of cereal
– Shara D3 (@librababy18) February 12, 2013
My dad is eating a huge bowel of chili at 10 pm…… Hahhahahah
– Hanna Fields (@Hanimal143) February 11, 2013
Watching cartoons , eating a bowel of noodles .
– IG @PrettyOl_Memee (@PrettyOl_Memee) February 11, 2013
Typical me eating a bowel of crunchy nut at a party haha twitter.com/enyarhianne/st…
– ERG (@enyarhianne) February 8, 2013
And here are a bunch of people who have misspelled the most watched sporting event of the year to make it an event that absolutely no one would want to watch.
At the Jones and we have a super bowel cake! twitter.com/PastorTonySmit…
– Pastor Tony Smith (@PastorTonySmith) February 13, 2013
Beyonce’ Super Bowel halftime performance was actually amazing ,can’t stop watching it!
– Sinead Ginty (@_SineadG_) February 13, 2013
Happy super bowel Sunday! twitter.com/Kaykungfoo/sta…
– Kayla Ellis (@Kaykungfoo) February 3, 2013