It’s hard to find anyone that doesn’t have a Facebook account these days. Some are casual users who just want to see pictures of their family members, while others are a little more intense. How do you know your obsession with the social media giant has gotten out of control? Here are 12 signs and examples that you’re addicted to Facebook. Don’t worry, there’s still hope for you. Let’s get through this together.
1. You start Photoshopping your profile pictures to look more appealing…but you don’t know how to use Photoshop.
2. You start sharing way too much information online.
3. You start asking the internet for advice on using the internet.
4. You start using Facebook as WebMD.
5. You post so much that proofreading becomes a thing of the past.
6. You’ve been on so long you forget how calendars work.
7. You share every picture without taking time to examine it.
8. You get political because it’s popular even though you’re clueless.
9. You post anything in order to get ‘Likes’.
10. You’re on so much that Facebook starts sending you bizarre ads.
11. All of your relationships begin or end online.
12. You forget that your family can also see what you post.