Move over hot girl who took a mirror selfie in a messy room only to get roasted by the internet, because you have company, and it comes all the way from Nebraska.
A few days ago we told you about the girl who had to get butt stitches after squatting down onto a shoe rack during a “dance,” well we can add another room-related injury to the list, but frankly, it’s hard to feel so bad for this gal. The girl below has a room that is so filthy, so messy that she couldn’t see where she was stepping. And well, she stepped right on her phone charger. And that phone charger buried itself deep into her foot.
Let’s first take a look at her messy room:
Take a look at what happened below thanks to her Twitter.
when your room is this messy, you have to accept the consequences of not being able to see where you step pic.twitter.com/MuRr5Uen1w
— Jules (@JEWL_ia) January 31, 2017
Here’s a closer look:
Holy hell, that is gross. And let’s just say that the internet felt the same:
— Hailey‡ (@Phandom_Larry) February 1, 2017
— ➗ (@MarijoAlvarezz) February 1, 2017
— alternative acts (@KutFromTheKente) February 1, 2017
And people had quite the time of their life spotting things in her messy as all hell room:
— its jada not jade (@JadaNotice) February 1, 2017
— ️ (@greedyforcabeyo) February 1, 2017
— Ben Theiler (@BEN_theredoneit) February 1, 2017
And this was the outcome of all this:
@JEWL_ia my mom wrote me a note so I can ride the elevator at school so this had a decent outcome
— Jules (@JEWL_ia) February 1, 2017
You’d think the outcome of this would be for her to purchase a Swiffer. Guess not.