This Fake News Story About Florida Strippers Getting Diarrhea From Tainted Shrimp Duped The Internet

A night to remember.

Mandatory Editorsby Mandatory Editors
Photo: mel-nik (Getty)

I just want everyone to know once again that I actually went to college, and now I am writing headlines like this. My professors would be proud of me. OK, now onto the fake story that has everyone convinced it’s real because, well, Florida.

The story goes that a popular strip club in Jacksonville, Florida had to be shut down after several strippers had quite the accident while performing their pole routines on stage. The accident? Diarrhea. The cause? Yep, a tainted buffet.

This Fake News Story About Florida Strippers Getting Diarrhea From Tainted Shrimp Duped The Internet

sick

According to “witnesses” at the club, three dancers were performing on separate poles on stage when they noticed a “bad smell.” And when folks were trying to find the source of the smell, one of the dancers let it all go as a stream of “brown liquid” was seen running down her leg. “Witnesses” claim several customers threw up while others headed for the exit doors.

The other two dancers on stage also lost control of their bowels, as all three dancers left the stage. And it wasn’t just the strippers who had to deal with this. Customers who stuffed their face with the food at the buffet also reported diarrhea and vomiting. Holy hell, what was in that buffet?

sick2

The story also goes on to say that while lab analysis is still being waited on, one source says a case of “bad shrimp” is to blame, as he believes the shrimp wasn’t properly cleaned. And speaking of cleaning, who the hell cleaned up the stage that night?

And yes, this story duped a lot of folks, but can you blame them? It’s Florida, it has strippers in it and they mention diarrhea. What a goldmine.

h/t Border Herald

This girl may want to reconsider her career choice: Girl Mentions Wanting To Become A Stripper, Mom Trolls Her The Only Way A Concerned Mom Should Troll