It's a big year for Tony Bennett, with his 85th birthday, his new Duets II album and, now, his own headphones! Tony is introducing his own KOSS signature edition stereo headphones, a signature series that comes with the Tony Bennett signature laden onto the headband, chromed earcups and a downloadable copy of the new album, "Duets II".
The Signature Edition headphones are now available at select retailers and the official KOSS website, but CraveOnline's hooking you up with a free pair!
To enter to win, just follow CraveMusic on Twitter, and send us a tweet with the hashtag #TonyBennett
Bennett began the live recording process for Duets II with several artists during Grammy week in February at LA's famed Capital Studios. Produced by Phil Ramone, the album features collaborations with some of today's biggest stars: Lady Gaga, Amy Winehouse, John Mayer, Carrie Underwood, Aretha Franklin and more! All duets were recorded live in the studio with Bennett.
Check out Tony and Amy's duet "Body and Soul" below:
1. The Lady Is A Tramp with Lady Gaga
2. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) with John Mayer
3. Body And Soul with Amy Winehouse
4. Don't Get Around Much Anymore with Michael Bublé
5. Blue Velvet with k.d. lang
6. How Do You Keep The Music Playing with Aretha Franklin
7. The Girl I Love with Sheryl Crow
8. On The Sunny Side of the Street with Willie Nelson
9. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) with Queen Latifah
10. Speak Low with Norah Jones
11. This Is All I Ask with Josh Groban
12. Watch What Happens with Natalie Cole
13. Stranger In Paradise with Andrea Bocelli
14. The Way You Look Tonight with Faith Hill
15. Yesterday I Heard The Rain with Alejandro Sanz
16. It Had To Be You with Carrie Underwood
17. When Do The Bells Ring For Me with Mariah Carey
CONNECT WITH TONY BENNETT