Groove Cruise, the sold-out floating music wonderland and EDM fan favorite, is about to set sail from Southern California for another wild party adventure on the water with a highly promising lineup featuring Cazzette, Vinai, DVBBS, Guy Gerber, Paul Oakenfold, Dirty South and many more. Combining the luxury and travel of a cruise ship with the all-night throwdown of an electronic music festival, Groove Cruise sets sail from Long Beach on October 23rd and returns on October 26th, with stops on Catalina Island and Mexico along the way. Learn more here.
Innovative EDM scorch-duo Cazzette are the first featured headliners on the bill, celebrating their newly-released Desserts EP to wild enthusiasm. To kick off the adventure in prime fashion, Cazzette’s Alexander Björklund and Sebastian Furrer have put together a list of ten important things to keep in mind for the Groove Cruise, most of which apply to every festival on the scene.
Cazzette’s Groove Cruise Picks And Tips
1. Sunscreen – Unless you want to remain in your room after having a good time in the sun on day one, we recommend you use some.
2. Hydrate – Hey, it’s partying 101.
3. Turmeric powder – Pack some of that stuff and use it to prevent hangovers and other stuff that will slow you down.
4. Seasick pills – More for anyone else’s sake than yours
5. Kryder and Tom Staars sunset set – Make sure to check out our groovy friends as they will lead Groove Cruise through the beautiful sunset. Great house music really adds to the experience.
6. Guy Gerber – Take a break from the predictable and try something new. Both of us would love to see him do his thing.
7. Leave your phone behind – As cool as it is to capture everything all the time, try to actually experience the setting and the sets.
8. EDX & Croatia Squad – Perfect boat music in our minds, wont disappoint.
9. Clif Bars – When you do not want to stop partying but also not die of nutrition-loss.
10. Classy beachwear – There are ways to look great even if it’s a million degrees out, find a way.