ChAIR continues to support their iOS medieval Punch-Out tribute, Infinity Blade, announcing that there is more add-on content available right now that will run you the price of free.
The “Deathless Kings” add-on content brings with it 10 new enemy types, 30 new weapons and rings, 6 new arenas and upgrades to the original title. In Deathless Kings, players will “descend into the dreaded dungeons for the first time to unlock the God King’s darkest secret.”
In addition to the new DLC, Infinity Blade is now offered for a discounted price of $2.99 on the App store for the rest of the week. Get it while it’s cheap. Trust us, it’s completely worth it.
Check out the full list of new features being added to Infinity Blade with the “Deathless Kings” add-on pack.
• Gain access to the all-new “Dungeon” game play environment.
• Players can battle and explore through six new game arenas, which nearly doubles the size of the game.
• Featuring The Deathless Kings, players will encounter ten new enemies, including the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more.
• Fans will have the ability to continue building their character with NewGame+, which allows gamers to re-master any item, unlock new items in the store, and removes the level cap.
• Collect and master more than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor.
• Gain new achievements and compete on the leaderboards.
• Enjoy new gameplay enhancements and optimizations, including multiple character slots, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls.