The folks over at Visit Wales want you to win a trip to their fine country, courtesy of the late Richard Burton.
The Richard Burton Diaries Sweepstakes celebrates the Opening of The Richard Burton Trail in Wales. The winner and his or her guest will win an "exclusive glimpse into the places, the passion and the people that shaped the iconic actor."
If you get lucky, you'll enjoy a five- night, six-day trip will include a chance to tour the newly opened Richard Burton Trail in Wales, visit the actor's home village of Pontrhydyfen and travel to the seaside town of Tenby where Burton vacationed. The Grand Prize is provided courtesy of Visit Wales and Lynott Tours and includes:
- Roundtrip coach air transportation to Britain.
- 6 days / 5 nights' accommodation in Wales with stops in the capital, Cardiff, Dylan Thomas’s home, Swansea and Burton and Taylor’s seaside getaway, Tenby.
- Ground transfers and rail transportation in Wales.
- A visit to Richard Burton's hometown of Pontrhydyfen where you can walk the recently opened Richard Burton Trail.
- A private driver-guide excursion to charming Tenby where Burton and Taylor vacationed.
- A chance to meet Chris Williams, editor of The Richard Burton Diaries, tour the Richard Burton Centre at Swansea University, view Burton's original diaries (subject to scheduling availability).
Four runners-up will receive "The Richard Burton Diaries,."
Be sure to enter by Feb 27th if you'd like to go Wales watching.