Unless you're a fan of pitching duels, all in all, it was a pretty boring All-Star game Tuesday night (the NL only had three hits). The American League won home field advantage of the World Series, beating the National League 3-0 at Citi Field. But in case you missed it, here are the only highlights you need to see, given to you in the form of screen captures from the good ol' boob tube — that just means "TV" for those who aren't from Midwest. Get your mind out of the gutter.
- Film Blu-Ray Review: Fast and Furious 6
- Sports Anchorman’s Ron Burgundy Talks Ashes, Not A Fan
- TV HOMELAND 3.11 ‘Big Man in Tehran’
- Comics The Book Report Podcast #159: The Real Housewives of Attilan
- Gaming Tomb Raider’s Definitive Edition Shows Next-Gen Graphics in Trailer
- Life & Style Epic Prank: Friend Convinces Drunk Driver He’s Been in a Coma for 10 Years
- Music KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Gallery: AFI